[Urwid] Possible Urwid frontend

Thomas Ballinger tom at hackerschool.com
Sat May 10 20:47:56 EDT 2014

That sounds about like how I'm doing it - the application has the whole
screen to write, but if it only uses the top, the terminal wrapper doesn't
touch everything below.

You may have gotten as far as I have - I haven't done a ton of testing with
different terminals. I don't recall having trouble with writing a full line
at the bottom, but I think I never write newlines - I just go to the next
line and keep writing.

I sent the first email to the list, but it was 11 months ago :) Perhaps I
hadn't signed up for the list yet? I probably sent it right after signing
up.

Tom