[Urwid] Possible Urwid frontend

Thomas Ballinger tom at hackerschool.com
Fri May 9 22:03:02 EDT 2014

Following up on this:

http://ballingt.com/2013/12/21/bpython-curtsies.html shows examples, and is
included in the soon-to-be-released bpython 0.13.

Does support for command line interfaces with this behavior belong in
urwid? I've used my own terminal wrapper thing (
https://github.com/thomasballinger/curtsies) but using urwid instead would
be cool (as would understanding urwid well enough to know that this
functionality doesn't belong in urwid). Thoughts?

Thanks,

Tom