[Urwid] Fwd: ScrollView, TabView, SplitView and a question

R J Cooper support01 at mountainstorm.co.uk
Tue Feb 5 13:34:13 EST 2013

I've been playing around with urwid and I like it; it reminds me of the glory days of TurboVision.  Whilst playing around I've created a simple TabView, SplitView and ScrollView and thought I'd share them in case anyone else is interested.  They need some work; documentation, a bit of tidying up and the scrollview needs to translate events when it passes them through to its content.

Have a look: https://github.com/mountainstorm/mt_urwid

in return I've got a question.  How do I enable SGR 1006 (in both my terminal and urwid).  I know my terminal (iTerm2) supports SGR 1006, and I'm guessing I need to do "export TERM=xterm-1006" - I currently do "export TERM=xterm-1003" ... but I get an error with 1006.  Should it work and if not, is there any other way I can get mouse events for col/rows beyond 225ish?

Thanks

Rich