[Urwid] 'next selectable' and 'prev selectable'

Rodrigo Bistolfi rbistolfi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 16:57:22 EDT 2013

Hi guys,

I noted that "tab" and "shift tab" were not working in our application. I
looked a bit around and I found that if I map tab to "cursor down" it does
work. My app has a wizard style, there are some controls in a list walker
and then "next" and "previous" buttons in a single line. I would like to
have the focus to jump from the last item in the list to the first button
(all the way down) and then to the second button (one item to the right.)
Instead of using the arrows, a user could use tab to cycle through
selectable widgets. Thats why I thought "next selectable" and "prev
selectable" would do.
Any hints about where to look at ?

Thanks in advance, Rodrigo