[Urwid] Problem with Text and Listbox Widgets

Rupp, Lawrence E lawrence.e.rupp at boeing.com
Thu Apr 12 18:43:56 EDT 2012

Ian,

Darn, now that you mention it, it just might.  The text that I am inserting is coming from a 'print' statement in a subprocess through a pipe.  It may well have a 'newline' automatically appended.  I didn't consider that because some of the text that is passed is converted to integers in the main process, and the newline problem doesn't appear with ints.

Is there some other way to pass data back through a pipe than with a print statement?  Maybe a function 'return' or something?

Thanks for the quick response, Ian, and thanks for the 2nd point of view.  I'll check the return through the pipe and let you know either way.

Larry