[Urwid] Video of my project using urwid and urwid-satext

goffi goffi at goffi.org
Mon May 2 08:09:40 EDT 2011

G'day,

I have just posted a video demonstrating my XMPP client which use urwid
and urwid-satext, the widgets library I have made for urwid.
Sorry it's in french, but you can see the widgets I have made in action:
go to 0:06:00 to see it.
At 0:12:00 you can see the file dialog in action.

You can find the video here, it use the HTML 5 video tag, and WebM, so
you need a recent browser (i.e. firefox 4):
http://www.goffi.org/post/2011/05/02/Pr%C3%A9sentation-vid%C3%A9o-de-Salut-%C3%A0-Toi

You can also use VLC (>= 1.1) or mplayer:
mplayer "http://www.goffi.org/videos/pr%c3%a9sentation_S%c3%a0T.webm"

Thanks to urwid for saving me lot of time :)

Cheers
Goffi