[Urwid] [bugreport] container.py

Ian Ward ian at excess.org
Sun Dec 11 14:58:40 EST 2011

Patrick Totzke wrote on 2011-12-11 14:48:
> Hi, I just got an uncaught UnboundLocalError from container.py:
> best,
> /p

Interesting.

So it looks like you have a Pile that contains no widgets, and yet
move_cursor_to_coords is still being called on it, like it's about to
take the focus.  I guess that could happen if your ListBox has no
selectable widgets in it, but I'm wondering if there will be other
problems with having a 0-height focus widget.

try adding:

    else: return False

after the for loop, container.py line 1001.  And let me know if things
continue on any further for you.