[Urwid] jsonwidget

Rob Lanphier robla at robla.net
Thu Mar 4 21:44:33 EST 2010

For those of you who might have held off looking at jsonwidget until it
matures a little bit, I realize a week probably isn't going to mean too
much, but installation is now a simple matter of using easy_install.
 Specifically:
easy_install jsonwidget

...then run one of the following two commands:
jsonedit
jsonaddress

Rob