[Urwid] UrwidProtocol for Twisted

Aaron Gallagher habnabit at gmail.com
Sun Jul 25 19:01:58 EDT 2010

I've created a prototype/proof-of-concept version of an UrwidProtocol. It acts as a telnet server, and as clients connect, each gets a new urwid mainloop. I haven't tested it very extensively, but it seems to work pretty well.

With some refactoring in urwid, it could be a bit easier to implement. Right now, it duplicates and semi-reimplements code from raw_display.Screen because that's pretty tied to using stdin/stdout.

Code is all in launchpad. Branches/patches welcome if there's anything obvious to change!
https://code.launchpad.net/~habnabit/+junk/urwid-protocol

Aaron