[Urwid] TreeWidget/TreeWalker class

Rob Lanphier robla at robla.net
Mon Feb 8 13:57:33 EST 2010

Hi folks,

In the process of writing my form building tool, I found myself wanting a
TreeWidget class.  Seeing that browse.py included with urwid was pretty
close to what I was looking for, I decided to take a crack at teasing out
the generic bits from the overall code, resulting in the attached files.

Since I haven't done anything more than make sure that browse.py still works
after the class extraction, I'll probably have more work to do to the base
classes. Here's where I'll be doing that work:
http://bitbucket.org/robla/urwid-treetools/

I hope this is useful.  Let me know if you have any particular guidance on
direction for this.

Thanks
Rob
p.s. I'll explain more about what I'm planning to do with this in a separate
email.