[Urwid] FloatEdit widget

Rob Lanphier robla at robla.net
Tue Feb 2 14:19:10 EST 2010

Hi folks,

I'm working on a project that requires a FloatEdit instead of IntEdit, so I
wrote one.  The file is attached here, and the latest version will generally
be here:
http://bitbucket.org/robla/jsonedit-urwid/src/1fe1406977a2/floatedit.py

(along with the rest of the project I'm working on, which isn't quite ready
for primetime yet)

The single standalone file run on its own will pull up a test harness.  The
test harness requires urwid 0.9.9, but the main FloatEdit widget works with
0.9.8.

Lemme know what you think.  I'm willing to work this into a patch if there's
interest in including it in urwid directly (and feel free to vacuum this up
if you're so inclined).  There's a couple of minor tweaks I would make if I
were patching rather than bolting this on the side, which are noted in the
code.

Rob