[Urwid] Urwid and Python 3

Wendell Smith wackywendell at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 10:40:30 EDT 2010

  Excellent, and thank you for alerting me to the bitbucket repository -
I'm working on including that now; its helpful to have a working py3k
version so that I can see what it should look like after it goes through
the 2to3 converter. I managed to convert it to git, and I'm merging with
it right now - although it will take some time.

Thanks,
Wendell