[Urwid] Demo code

Rob Lanphier robla at robla.net
Sat Apr 24 03:29:21 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I wrote a quick demo that I'm planning to use as the basis of my talk on
Sunday.  It's a hypothetical user interface update for "paster create"

Here's the code:
http://github.com/robla/urwid-demo/blob/master/paster-demo.py

(and will find its way to bitbucket when bitbucket comes back up)

The revision history is ...well revisionist.  It's not how I actually wrote
the program, but I staged many revisions to make a clear progression from
"Hello world" to something a little more substantive.  The starting point
will be here:
http://github.com/robla/urwid-demo/blob/d8deffad4ec04350f26e597081578f62397fe386/paster-demo.py

...with subsequent revisions building from there.

I probably won't be able to incorporate feedback before Sunday, but I'd
still like your thoughts because I'm probably also going to use this at
OSCON in July.

Rob