[Urwid] A couple of urwid-related talks I'm planning to give

Rob Lanphier robla at robla.net
Mon Apr 19 19:16:36 EDT 2010

Hi all,

More details on my talk at Linuxfest Northwest.  It'll be 10am PDT on
Sunday, April 25:
http://linuxfestnorthwest.org/sessions/using-urwid-and-python-console-applications

I'm going to try something a little different during this talk.  Normally,
the mailing list/IRC channel/etc stuff get put up at the end of the talk on
a slide.  I'm going to put it up at the beginning, and encourage people to
get on the IRC channel right then and there and say "hi".  It might end up
being helpful come Q&A time when someone asks a question I don't know the
answer to to then possibly have someone on IRC chime in.  On the other hand,
it might end up being an annoying distraction for those of you on #urwid, so
let me know if you'd rather I didn't try.

Thanks
Rob
<http://blug.org/fest2010/spkr-record.dxp?id=85>