[Urwid] A couple of urwid-related talks I'm planning to give

Andrew Psaltis ampsaltis at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 17:35:41 EDT 2010

I implemented the GlibEventLoop was actually implemented so urwid
applications could talk to DBus in a nice way.

A real-life example of an application that could use it is wicd-curses, an
urwid frontend to wicd that I wrote.  It should help developers avoid the
various chaos that occurred when I first figured out how to use DBus in
urwid apps.  I don't actually use the urwid.MainLoop class in wicd-curses to
preserve compatibility with earlier urwid versions, but the same idea
persists.

~Andrew