[Urwid] How do you use SimpleListWalker?

Dominic LoBue dom.lobue at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 18:18:53 EDT 2009

Ohh, I see. Thanks, that would never have occurred to me!

That just leaves me with two remaining questions: If it is possible to
share the same set of private variables between two classes (say
parent and child, like how methods work with self), how is it done? If
sharing is not possible, then how do I communicate to the
convContainer dict that one of the lists it contains has been
modified?

Dominic