[Urwid] urwid and twisted

Christian Scharkus mail.sensenmann at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 29 02:28:34 EST 2008

Hi.

Thanks for your answer ... yes threads are evil :D
Funny thing that you recommend the change of our framework because we just
changed to urwid because the curses-module is not capable of utf-8. However
we would have to rewrite our protocoll completly. And in fact it's working
know with some small dirty hacks and the curses_display (may theres just a
problem with raw_display and this has_key-thing? dunno).

greetings
Christian