[Urwid] Metaclass error

Ian Ward ian at excess.org
Sun Dec 14 13:19:38 EST 2008

The patch has file names like a/urwid/monitored_list.py, so you should
be able to apply it from the directory containing the "urwid" directory
with a command like:

patch -p1 < patchfile

-p1 removes one level of the file path, so patch will look for
urwid/monitored_list.py to patch starting from the current directory.

HTH
Ian