[Urwid] excess.org server problems

Ian Ward ian at excess.org
Sun Dec 7 10:18:46 EST 2008

Ian Ward wrote:
>> I'm having some hardware problems with the excess.org server.   I'll
>> post again when I have more information.
>
> The problem is hdd-controller related in a server in another city, and
> I've got two newborns to take care of so it will be another few days at
> least before the site is restored.

I've put up an old backup version of excess.org (the urwid trac site in
particular is out of date and still pointing at a svn repo) but I have
updated the hg repo at:

   https://excess.org/hg/urwid/

The latest version of the urwid trac site should be available in about a
week when I have access to the hardware.