[Urwid] Scrollbar

John Powell jpowell at vmware.com
Fri May 18 19:08:21 EDT 2007

Hi All,

I am new to urwid and working on some custom components for a new open source
project. I cam across a sample in the urwid archives (back in September of
06) that looked promising.. Scrollbar.py. Since the next urwid release isn't
for another few months, (and urwid scrollbar components won't be in until
then), I was hoping to get this example working however I have run into some
issues porting this example to the new TextCanvas class. I am sure that the
solution is simple enough but I have not had much luck debugging.

Attached is the original posting modified to use TextCanvas in various places
in order to adhere to the new object model. Any assistance in resolving the
problem would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

   _______
  |  _____|_
| | |  John Powell                         jpowell at vmware dot com
| |_|__VMware Kernel Applications Group    (650) 384-4039
|_______|