[Urwid] beginner help

Pedro Jorge Caridade caridade at qta.qui.uc.pt
Tue Jul 31 14:15:16 EDT 2007

Thanks Ian

Since I'm also very busy I need it kick I have done it hard way: disable
the left and right keys. I will improve it in the future, hopefully.

I could not find any reference to blink in the reference manual. However
I found some patch from Derek Peschel. Have someone tried in a Linux
console? Is it safe to patch it to 0.9.7.2 version?

Pedro