[Urwid] listbox

Fabian Braennstroem f.braennstroem at gmx.de
Tue Oct 17 07:50:24 EDT 2006

Hi,

me again :-)

I am still looking for some features, which might be nice to
have for a file manager. I would like to set different
colors for the file names depending on the extension. Is
this possible using a listbox? I saw that I can use
'palette' for basic color settings, but it looks like that I
am not able to change the color from entry to entry!?

Do you recommend using the listbox for such file entries at
all? I would like to add the size, date and mode of the
files in certain regions (columns) of the listbox. It would
be some kind of table; e.g. like in Rebecca's 'unicore'.
Would be nice, if you got any recommendations!

Greetings!
 Fabian