[Urwid] filechooser

Rebecca Breu rebecca at rbreu.de
Tue Oct 17 03:50:01 EDT 2006

Zitat von Ian Ward <ian at excess.org>:

> Rebecca Breu wrote:
> > class FileChooser(WidgetWrap):
> >     def __init__(self, directory=".", file="", attr=(None, None),
> >                  show_hidden=False):
> >         """
> >         directory, file -- default selection
> >         attr -- (inner selectable widgets, selected widgets)
> >         show_hidden -- If True, hidden files are shown by default.
> >         """
> >
> >         selection = None
> >         b_pressed = None
>
> This should probably say "self.b_pressed = None"
>
> Ian

Yes, you are right.

And "self.selection = None". So much for the minor last-minute changes I
didn't think needed testing...

Sorry for not answering. I just detected that my spam filter has been overly
active the last weeks and filtered lots of non-spam. And I was wondering why
everyone was getting so quiet!

Yours,
Rebecca