[Urwid] Some general questions (plans, features, etc.)

Claude Marinier claude.marinier at drdc-rddc.gc.ca
Thu Oct 5 14:10:39 EDT 2006

I have been looking for a scripting language and a UI library for small
applications which need to run through SSH or telnet. Python with urwid
may be the solution. What I have seen so far looks good.

This leads me to some questions about the project.

1) What are the development and release plans? Is 1.0 coming soon?

2) Are most of the planned features already implemented?

3) After 1.0 is released, will you pursue stability rather than more
features?

Thanks.

--
Claude Marinier, Information Technology
Defence Research & Development Canada (Ottawa)
claude.marinier at drdc-rddc.gc.ca
http://www.ottawa.drdc-rddc.gc.ca
Telephone: (613) 998-4901