[Urwid] placing buttons and widgets

Fabian Braennstroem f.braennstroem at gmx.de
Wed Oct 4 12:32:12 EDT 2006

Hi,

I just tried out Rebecca's filechooser and was asking
myself, if it is somehow possible to place certain 'things',
e.g. the buttons or 'hidden-file-checkbox' at the last line
of the window? Right now, it is placed below the directory
and file widget, but does not have an 'absolute' position.

A corresponding problem would be to adjust the height of the
file and directory widgets according to the window size.
This in fact would solve my above problem ...

And one more question ... Would it somehow be possible to
create some kind of a notebook (like glade-2 is calling it)
or tabs (like lfm is calling it)? Maybe, it is possible to
place some widget behind each other?

Greetings!
 Fabian