[Urwid] crash on right aligned text

James Mills prologic at shortcircuit.net.au
Wed Mar 15 03:00:03 EST 2006

On Tue, Mar 14, 2006 at 10:31:36PM -0500, Ian Ward wrote:
> Mouse support is the one thing that is stopping me from releasing a 1.0
> version of Urwid.  I want to find a really clean and flexible way to add
> mouse support. I am open to suggestions.

inject mouse events into the get_input() buffer.
Just as you've done with window events such as "window resize".
You could very well do this with one single "event".
eg:

"mouse event b1 b2 b3 x y"

where: b1, b2 and b3 are button states and x, y the mouse coordinates.

cheers
James

-"Problems are Solved by Method"
-