[Urwid] docgen_tutorial.py that also creates scripts

Derek Peschel dpeschel at eskimo.com
Sun Aug 13 19:00:19 EDT 2006

On Fri, Aug 11, 2006 at 11:03:06PM -0400, Ian Ward wrote:
> Just a few places where your editor cleaned up trailing whitespace in
> the source file.  Those changes make it hard to read the diff.  I just
> used diff -b and patch -l to remove them.

Perhaps I should use diff -b when generrating the patches.

I just looked at the diffs.  It's nice to learn from someone else's
viewpoint.  In fact, all the people on the list seem to be cooperating
without serious disagreement, and that makes the project fun to work on.
Perhaps things are going smoothly because urwid is not a sensationally
popular library with a worldwide army of developers. :)

Shouldn't line 617 read
	assert tail1 == tail2, "frlb and lbcont have differing tails: "+\
?

> I use real tabs for indentation (there should be no spaces used between
> the beginning of the line and the first non-whitespace character).

OK, that helps.  What puts tabs alone on a line?  Your editor's auto-
indentation?

When I get some time, I'll see if tabnanny can reproduce your style.

-- Derek