[Urwid] A problem with shift tab

antonio araujo antoniovazquezaraujo at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 14:42:35 EST 2005

Hello Ian. Thanks for your answer, but after change the line, it dont
works for me.
I will send you the pre-pre-alpha version of my RecordEditor.
I have many problems with urwid, and I need some help.
-I need to navigate the fields with the tab key by default.
-I need a simple component to do a RadioButton, something like:
 x = RadioButton("red", "green", "blue")
-I dont understand (by now) how to make the buttons illuminate
completely when in focus.
-When I return from the record edition, I see some Ctrl+D in the
screen when I move from one button to other. I dont know if my idea of
changing screens is correct in urwid.

Sorry Ian. I am learning python, urwid and KirbyBase, and I come from Java.
Your help will be very apreciatted for me.
Thanks a lot.

Antonio